Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Song Sang at the CES Fireside

I Shall Never Forsake Thee

For a little while have I forsaken thee, but with great mercies will I gather thee.

In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment, but with everlasting kindness will I gather thee and with mercy will I take thee beneath my wings.

For the mountains shall depart and the hills shall be removed, and the valleys shall be lost beneath the sea, but know my child, my kindness shall not depart from thee!

Though thine afflictions seem at time too great to bear, I know thine every thought and every care.

And though the very jaws of hell gape after thee, I am with thee, and with everlasting mercy will I succor thee, and with healing will I take thee beneath my wings.

For the mountains shall depart and the hills shall be removed and the valleys shall be lost beneath the sea. Know my child, my kindness shall not depart from thee!

How long can rolling waters remain impure? What power shall stay the hand of God?

The Son of Man hath descended below all things. Are thou greater than He?

So hold on thy way for I shall be with thee and mine angels shall encircle thee. Doubt not what thou knowest. Fear not man, for he cannot hurt thee, and with everlasting kindness will I succor thee, and with mercy will I take thee beneath my wings.

For the mountains shall depart and the hills shall be removed, and the valleys shall be lost beneath the sea. But know my child, my kindness shall not depart from thee!

My kindness shall not depart from thee!

The complete talk can be watched on http://www.lds.org/move/index.html#lang=english

No comments:

About Me

我是在1996年12月29日受洗加入耶穌基督後期聖徒教會. 我在此留下我對這復興的福音的見證,我知道約瑟斯密確實是神的先知; 藉由約瑟斯密,神復興了耶穌基督的教會即耶穌基督後期聖徒教會; 摩爾門經是耶穌基督的另一部約書,與聖經共同見證耶穌是基督.而我們今日仍有一位活著的先知,多馬孟蓀會長 I joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on December 29, 1996. I know that Joseph Smith was and is a prophet of God. The Book of Mormon is indeed Another Testament of Jesus Christ. We have a living prophet today, even President Thomas S. Monson.

Blog Archive