Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What should be the title for the thoughts today?

Date: September 26, 2007.
It's another brand new day or another special day in my life. Well, first of all, it's my little brother's 23 year old birthday. Horray! Then, it's the 1st working day of the week because of the Mid-moon festival break. I was overwhelmed by stress from work last week and became very ill. Thanks to Heavenly Father's blessing, I'm getting much better now. Anyway, with Heavenly Father's help, I was managed to get my work done today and be able to help one of the kids who can't afford to go to the English class. Sometimes, life doesn't seem to be fair. One of my students and her younger brother are under the custody of their father, so their mother treats them different from their older sister. Her mother would pay for their older sister's English class but not for her. Maybe that's why Heavenly Father wants me to continue working in the cram school as a teacher, to be a blessing to those in need. I'm not boasting but grateful to be able to help someone in need. I simply hope and pray that I'll be able to reach out to those students who are in need and love them as Heavenly Father loves them.

No comments:

About Me

我是在1996年12月29日受洗加入耶穌基督後期聖徒教會. 我在此留下我對這復興的福音的見證,我知道約瑟斯密確實是神的先知; 藉由約瑟斯密,神復興了耶穌基督的教會即耶穌基督後期聖徒教會; 摩爾門經是耶穌基督的另一部約書,與聖經共同見證耶穌是基督.而我們今日仍有一位活著的先知,多馬孟蓀會長 I joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on December 29, 1996. I know that Joseph Smith was and is a prophet of God. The Book of Mormon is indeed Another Testament of Jesus Christ. We have a living prophet today, even President Thomas S. Monson.