Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Am in Good HANDS

I started to cough two weeks before the Chinese New Year break, and it didn't get well as expected with medical treatment. I woke up early this Monday morning to call the sister missionaries to contact elders in my ward for a priesthood blessing. Because one of the elders in my ward would be transferred to another area, the elders in Tao 3 ward gave me a sweet blessing. I'm grateful that they made time for me because it was their preparation day and they could have had set up an appointment some time after 6pm.

On Thursday afternoon, I asked my mom to ride me to the clinics to see the doctor with worsen symptoms. My doctor changed the prescription and put me on antibiotics and also asked me to receive a respiratory treatment to help me breath more easily. I went back for follow-up appointment two days later and discussed the possible situations I'm going through. While reflecting on all these things that happened, I thought I am in good hands, meaning the care from a good doctor. Yet, when I wondered if I should put that much trust in that doctor, I then realized that I've always been in good HANDS, meaning being cared by a loving Father in Heaven, who loves me very much and is aware of what I am going through. Therefore, all these things shall give me experiences and trust Him more with all my heart. I'm grateful to have such a knowledge that brings me peace and reassurance that everything will be all right.

No comments:

About Me

我是在1996年12月29日受洗加入耶穌基督後期聖徒教會. 我在此留下我對這復興的福音的見證,我知道約瑟斯密確實是神的先知; 藉由約瑟斯密,神復興了耶穌基督的教會即耶穌基督後期聖徒教會; 摩爾門經是耶穌基督的另一部約書,與聖經共同見證耶穌是基督.而我們今日仍有一位活著的先知,多馬孟蓀會長 I joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on December 29, 1996. I know that Joseph Smith was and is a prophet of God. The Book of Mormon is indeed Another Testament of Jesus Christ. We have a living prophet today, even President Thomas S. Monson.

Blog Archive