Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Sweetest Friend, Becky





Even with medical treatment, I am still and have been coughing for three weeks now. Last week was the Chinese New Year, which was VERY COLD or maybe I should use the word, EXTREMELY, to describe how cold it was. I finally got my new quilt, which kept me warm enough to fall asleep at night. Perhaps because of the cold weather, my cough is getting worse and I even couldn't sleep with the help of the sleeping pills.:S
During those time, My sweet Becky, a Labrador retriever, stayed with me in bed and when she's not in bed, she'll even come to the room several times to check upon me and make sure I'm doing OK. I can see through her sympathy eyes that seems to tell me if possible she'd suffer for me to make me feel better. She's really a sweet, considerate dog and an angel.

No comments:

About Me

我是在1996年12月29日受洗加入耶穌基督後期聖徒教會. 我在此留下我對這復興的福音的見證,我知道約瑟斯密確實是神的先知; 藉由約瑟斯密,神復興了耶穌基督的教會即耶穌基督後期聖徒教會; 摩爾門經是耶穌基督的另一部約書,與聖經共同見證耶穌是基督.而我們今日仍有一位活著的先知,多馬孟蓀會長 I joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on December 29, 1996. I know that Joseph Smith was and is a prophet of God. The Book of Mormon is indeed Another Testament of Jesus Christ. We have a living prophet today, even President Thomas S. Monson.

Blog Archive